Friday, January 25, 2008

Sudden Purchase

On the 20th December 07 was a holiday (Hari Raya Qurban). I was sought of busy playing games in my uncle house. I don't quite remember why I was in my uncle house but I what I can remember was that my brother came up and show me something. It was a flyer from Courts Mammoth telling people that it was their grand opening that day and they giving out free Ipod Shuffle in exchange of an apple.

Courts Megastore @ Mutiara Damansara

Immediately my brother and I went out and buy some apples hoping that we can exchange the apple for an Ipod Shuffle. Once we were there, quickly we went in looking for the place to exchange our apple for the Ipod. So I went to the help desk and ask where is the counter, they told me that I came too late as all the Ipod had been exchanged.

So my brother and I decide to walk around and see what was cheap, ground and 1st floor was mainly electronic stuff. When we was at the 1st floor we saw a Plasma T.V that was around 200 inch which is from the floor up to the ceiling, and we went on looking at the different brands of LCD TV. When we went down to the ground floor we saw few LCD TVs selling at a very cheap price, at that point my brother and me looked at each other then I say to my brother lets get one since it is so cheap. So we went and see the features of those different LCD TV, then we decided to get Samsung as the one we saw the colour was sharp and clear. Without think twice we decided to buy that LCD TV with extended warranty of 3 years, which of course cost extra. On the way to the exit we also bought a DVD player.

Samsung LCD TV

After payment we hand carry our new LCD TV to the car which is parked near the building. We had difficulty putting in the LDC TV into the car, as the car door was just big enough for the LCD TV to go in, if the LCD TV was 1 inch more we would need to use the delivery service. So when everything is fixed we try out our new LCD TV and also DVD Player, and we found that the sound wasn't that good as it is only from the TV speaker. So my brother ask me to bring down my Philips Speaker and try out, it surely sounds better, so we decided to buy a sound system. On that day itself we spent around RM3.7k

No comments: